Tuesday 28 July 2015

San Francisco adventure

Yesterday was San Francisco day 2, and it was "awesome" ( you have to imagine the american accent there ) !
I slept like a baby for 12 hours straight and woke up starving, good thing the first thing we did was head to a diner for a big american breakfast. I had the corned beef hash with two fried eggs and a pancake on the side ( because why not ), and everything was absolutely delicious, the pancake was the fluffiest that I've ever had, the hash was salty, crispy and moist and the eggs were cooked to perfection, all in all an incredible breakfast !








Then we headed to chinatown and looked around the markets, I loved all the fruit and vegetables they had, but I have to admit I wasn't a fan of the dried fish and bird claws, but to each their own. We weren't really hungry after that breakfast, but in the middle of the afternoon we stopped for some tea and ended up trying bubble tea. I didn't really know what I was putting in my rose black tea, but I wasn't a fan of the texture or sickly sweet taste that I ended up with. 














Finally we headed uptown for some nice healthy salad. I had the detox and loved all the textures and flavors that changed with every bite. Plus I tried a passion fruit matte drink...delicious ! It was a lovely dinner with a very nice atmosphere. 










No comments:

Post a Comment