Sunday 10 April 2016

The Napa Valley (day 2)

Well I can't believe how long it's been since my last post! It's embarassing really, I started uni last september and I've just been busy, and not really cooking anything spectacular either :p . Anyway, I think for the sake of closure I'm going to try finishing these posts about my trip las summer to California, however I doubt I'll be able to go into much detail, like names of restaurants etc. It's still lovely to look back at thes pictures of the best holiday of my life.

Day 4: Calistoga day 2.

We started out the day with a visit of a vineyard outside Calistoga, unfortunately i'm not old enough to drink in teh US so I was unable to participate in the tasting, but it was still a beautiful property and very interesting to see how they produced wine in America (originally beingfrom Bordeaux in France).



We had lunch in a little town, don't ask me what it was called though... I doremember it being delicious !


We obviously had to drive by the Old Faithful Geyser, and wait 45 minutes to see it, twas quite worth it though, I mean I'm sure there are more impressive ones out there especially in the US, but for my first I thought it was beautiful !

My old time favorite...Frozen yogurt:


Dinner was lovely, we had truffle pizza and iced tea in a cute little garden, aka bliss !


And that was it for day 4, absolutely brilliant day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment