Sunday 22 June 2014

Winter's a great time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in SUMMER and I'll be a ... Happy Felicity

In the words of Olaf the snowman : "When life gets tough I like to hold on to my dreams, of relaxing in the summer sun, just letting of steam !"
This is it guys, Summer has arrived ! The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, the kids are playing, and lots of other magical poetic stuff is happening !




My favorite part about summer, along with the Holliday, sun, friends and swimming pools, is the food!
Today's lunch was the first meal that actually made me feel like it was summer, yet it was very simple, but delicious !
We had melon and ham wich is one of my absolute favorites...


He didn't last very long ;)             

And then we had cheese and fruit, oh How I just loooooooove fruit !


yuuuum




No comments:

Post a Comment