Saturday 14 June 2014

Salmon Tatiki for my Daddy

It's been way too long since I posted anything ! I went on a field trip to study rocks and flowers for a week and then I just couldn't find the time to do any cooking. Anyway tonight I finally did make up with my stove, except I completely forgot to take photos...:/

So in honor of father's day (which is tomorrow) , i cooked dinner for my Papa.
I made a salmon tataki, by thickly slicing a salmon filet, and served it with boiled potatoes. I also made two very different sauces:
- one very simple chive, lemon, pepper and yogurt Nordic sauce.
- and one more Asian with a soy sauce and lemon juice base, and chopped carrots, radishes, with of course a lot of coriander.

Sorry there aren't any photos to illustrate, this must be pretty boring but it's all I've got for tonight...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment