Monday 8 June 2015

Pasta salad



Summer holidays have now started and I've arrived in Bordeaux ! 
The train was delayed and didn't start for an hour and a half and then it stopped along the way so all in all the ride took 5 hours and a half, plus i was stupidly wearing jeans and a jumper, so as soon as i got out of the train i almost suffocated from the heat ! However after a change of clothes and a glass of water,  it finally felt like the holidays ! I love Bordeaux and the sun so it's been great. 
We didn't have time to do any shopping, we could only buy a brocoli on the way to the house, so I made a salad from leftovers in the cupboard and it actually was delicious, I looooved it ! 
Here's what I put inside :
- 1 steamed broccoli 
- Cold pasta
- 1 tin of tuna
- 1 jar of roasted peppers
- 6 diced prunes ( it added a nice sweetness in the background that went really well with the salty tuna )
- Chopped mint and parsley
- Olive oil and salt & pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment