Wednesday 10 June 2015

Healthy and simple summer meal



So, slight change of plans, I am now back in Paris for a week because I didn't want to stay alone in my very exciting (NOT!) childhood village with no car, money or food :p ! But I will go back very soon, however in the meantime I'm back in the apartment. 
Anywho... since my sister had missed me so very much (again i might be exaggerating slightly) she decided to come for dinner (basically, the dinner was already planned and I tagged along, but I did make the food).
I made a very simple meal, with lots of fruit and vegetables, to welcome the sunshine onto our plates.






The starter was just sliced figs with spanish Iberico ham.

Then for the main I made a salad with :
- Crayfish
- Shrimp
- Lettuce hearts
- Nectarines
- Peaches
- Cherry tomatoes
- Avocado
- Coriander

And for the dressing I mixed together :
- 3 Tbsp of passion fruit vinegar 
- 4 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of ground ginger
- Salt & pepper

And voilĂ , it was a lovely fresh salad that excites all of your tastebuds. I would definitely recommend it if your looking for a healthy meal filled with good nutrients but not boring in any way.
Yumsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment