Sunday 18 May 2014

Never say no to Froyo

  The time has come to talk about one of my favorite things in this world : Frozen yogurt !
The sun is finally out in France, and that means one thing, it's time to head to the ice cream stands !
 Now ice cream is very good, whether it's the forbidden chocolate one with bits of brownie and cookie dough, or the really good vanilla one you get from the chocolatiers, but for me, the nicest one if frozen yogurt.
 You get to these cute stands, or in my case a caravan (yes it's a caravan stand right in the middle of Paris), where you choose you're flavor of yogurt, and then you can add your choice of toppings.
Most of the time the yogurt is 0% fat which means you can choose your toppings guilt free, and it is super tasty. The perfect healthy summer snack.



 The problem is how to get it at home?
Well I've tried my fair share of frozen yogurts, The Ben&Jerry's was disappointing I have to say, and you can find yogurt ice cream in some supermarkets, they are delicious, except you loose that healthy feeling.
For me, the best one is Lick.
 Now Lick is actually a small shop in Brighton where they sell delicious flavored frozen yogurts, but they have know managed to sell them around the UK, you can find them in Sainsbury's for example.
I was surprised at how much i liked the banana and honey one, it didn't taste of artificial banana at all!


 I haven't tried their ordinary one yet or the strawberry and elderflower one which I am looking forward to a lot !
 I hope i won't get too many brain freezes, since I still need to finish the school year ;) !

No comments:

Post a Comment