Thursday 8 May 2014

Let me introduce myself


  So this is it, my first ever post...I'll start from the very beginning, a very good place to start (yes that was quoted from The sound of music, and yes I did sing it in my head as I was writing it.). I've always been passionate about cooking, since i was in my mother's tummy and she decided to do a tour of all the good restaurants near Bordeaux (by the way, I actually live in France). So don't ask me why I am currently studying biology... 
  I'm doing Prépa, which is a french course where they torture students for 2 years preparing them for the entry exams to the high-standard, sort of Oxbridge equivalent, universities. This means in order to revise, I've had to cut down on my cooking time, and only really get creative during the holidays! 
  However I've decided to change that and keep you updated as I try to cook a decent, relatively healthy, quick meal every night.



No comments:

Post a Comment