Sunday 25 May 2014

Quick "Bolognese" sauce

  Hi, it's been a while since I posted something, I guess my "I'm going to post what I cook every night, however boring it may be" didn't really go as planned !

  Anyway, in need for a nice easy meal using the sunday beef leftovers ( I did this last monday night, just to reassure you on the freshness of the meat) I decided to make it into a pasta sauce.
It started out with some chopped up onions cooking in the pan, to which I added the beef cut into small pieces. I then added a glass of wine, and some tomato concentrate, and I let it simmer while the pasta was cooking.
I prepared a little side salad, and voilà that was it! Easy peasy ... and delicious !


You should always add some of the water the pasta is cooking in to your sauce, it helps link all the ingredients together ;)


YUMSTERS !

No comments:

Post a Comment