Tuesday 15 July 2014

This is the night, and we call it Bella Notte

So you way have gathered from my last post that I've been on holiday ! In deed, it's finally arrived, two months of absolute and total joy, well more like 1 month and a half now... I HATE TIME !

Where did I go you may ask (or probably you don't care but I'm going to tell you anyway...), well I went to Italy with my best friend, in a little town of the Italian riviera called Bordighera.

 We walked along the beach...

 I ate some pizza (ham, courgette, aubergine and asparagus)
I ate some yogurt gelato with fresh fruit.
 And some yogurt and nutella gelato with crêpes
We walked along the beach some more
 Tried the speciality which is basically a crispy fried croissant filled with nutella = the dream !
 I ate another pizza ( aubergine, fresh tomato, pesto and basil)
And had some more pizza (cheeesaaayyyyy)


















Basically I spent a week walking along beaches (getting horribly burnt by the way), eating ice-creams and pizza.
Of course there were the exceptions, such as going shopping for the sales, watching the world cup in a local bar (and having to face the italians after France lost against Germany...) and eating spaghetti al vongole, lasagne al pesto, and melon with ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment